We take responsibility for the environment
Anyone developing and manufacturing technical solutions for the worldwide packaging of tea, many other foods and non-food products has to take accountability for the environment. TEEPACK has long been following the principle of sustainability, as is shown by some examples.
- We build the most durable machines – to date, TEEPACK machines built in the 50s still are in operation all over the world.
- TEEPACK machines stand for low spare parts requirements, highly efficient running and low power consumption.
- Our above-average vertical range of manufacture at the Meerbusch plant significantly reduces our energy demand for logistics and transport – this saves the environment and resources.
- Our modern machine park fulfills the latest energy standards.
- In 2016 we completed the energy audit according to DIN EN 16247-1.